If you run your own business, you know that sometimes it can be difficult to keep productivity high throughout the week.
Luckily, Thomas Oppong and the Globe & Mail offered an article this week offering 5 tips as to how you can improve your productivity.
In short, here’s what Oppong suggests to get your week going:
- Stop planning, start doing.
- You don’t have to say “yes” to every request.
- Don’t be a perfectionist.
- Get everything out of your head.
- Review and measure your accomplishments.
Check out the full article here for some more details on each step. Then, try it out next week and let us know in the comments if the tips were helpful.